FPGA and Embedded Systems Engineer
Attached to the electronics department, you will be responsible for the development of embedded systems and medical equipment based on some of the latest FPGA’s available.
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Specify architectures in collaboration with the team in place and the business manager.
- Develop/Integrate FPGA designs and associated software.
- Validate products in collaboration with the production department.
- Ensure correct operation for customers.
- As well as being available for the team and customers, you have good interpersonal skills and love to find consensus.
- Degree qualified Engineer (Junior to Senior)
- You are passionate about digital electronics
- You are curious and inventive
- You are familiar with FPGA design
- You are comfortable with VHDL, Verilog, C languages
- You have a good foundation in embedded software and real-time systems
- The field of medical and video processing interests you
- You appreciate simple and effective solutions
- You like to share your knowledge
Enciris Products are Engineered and built in France. The Enciris story started in 2006 with a vision to make a range of accessible high performance video capture products using the latest, state-of-the-art technology.
The company has evolved to become a leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance video processing hardware for OEMs, system integrators, embedded systems, and professional users worldwide. Enciris provides solutions for customers to add Ultra HD 4K/Full HD camera technology, video acquisition, hardware compression, video routing, video format conversion, video overlay, video streaming and storage capabilities.
We design for Long Term Support (LTS) and ultra-high reliability.
About your application:
Please send us a cover letter, an up-to-date CV and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The Enciris Team