Enciris Technologies, SAS
22, avenue de l’Europe, 81600 Gaillac, France.
+33(0) 582 950 955
1) Enciris Technologies’ website does not collect or process website visitor’s personal information or identifying information unless explicitly provided by the website user.
2) Using a web form such as “contact us” form or “file download” form:
- By using a web form personal information is voluntarily and explicitly supplied by the website user and is collected and processed by Enciris.
- There is no obligation to use a web form. You can email us directly.
- To help prevent spam, Enciris uses an email validation service called ZeroBounce to validate the web form supplied email address. This service receives your SSL encrypted email address and IP address and returns a status in real-time when a website form is submitted. ZeroBounce is fully GDPR compliant (https://www.zerobounce.net/gdpr.html).
- Any personal information supplied via a website form is fully HTTPS, SSL, TLS, etc., encrypted and cannot be seen until it arrives in an Enciris employee’s email inbox.
3) Enciris Technologies’ website does not have user accounts and there is no registration. There is no database storing personal user or identifying information tied to the website.
4) Enciris does not track individual Users:
- We do not use tracking cookies.
- We do collect totally anonymous website usage data using a service called Fathom Analytics (https://usefathom.com). They are fully GDPR compliant and do not collect any identifying data – unlike many other popular analytic services. Please visit their data policy page at https://usefathom.com/data.
- Enciris Technologies’ Apache webserver generates an access log which is used for security (e.g. malicious event) or troubleshooting purposes only. This log contains the IP addresses of all website visitors and is kept for a maximum of seven days. It can be deleted earlier upon request.
Enciris Technologies’ website does not use any cookies at all!
The content of the Website, such as pictures, images, text, database, documentation, software, etc., are the property of or have been licensed by Enciris Technologies. The ownership of the content is protected by international intellectual property rights laws.
Enciris Technologies does not authorize the reproduction, representation, modification, adaptation, translation, extraction, and/or re-utilisation of qualitatively or quantitatively substantial parts of the Website except for what is needed for normal use.
Enciris Technologies is not responsible for typographical errors. Website content is subject to change without notice.