4Klear Medical Camera & Recorder
The 4Klear All-In-One Medical Camera and Recorder solution was developed in conjunction with Med X Change and uses Enciris’ camera technology.
- Uses Enciris’ 4K/UHD camera technology
- Single full 4K ½” CMOS imaging sensor
- 4K/UHD at 50/60 frames per second
- High-end color accuracy and low light sensitivity
- Both 4K/UHD & HD Video/Still Image Recording integrated into the camera control unit
- Remote head can be up to 15m away, using an ultra-flexible small diameter cable, from the camera control unit
- C-mount remote head is only 27mm long and 36mm in diameter
- Attaches to most medical microscopes (c-mount adapter my be required)
- Use single 12G-SDI or quad 3G-SDI cabling to a 4K/UHD SDI monitor.
- HDMI 2.0 output for use with a 4K/UHD HDMI monitor.
- 1080p monitors also supported if 4K monitor not available or needed
- All Class 1 Medical Certifications
- Uses Enciris Video Processing engine
- OEM customizations are possible
Primarily for medical microscope use this unique solution can be used for any c-mount medical applications that requires state-of-the-art quality and performance.
Simultaneous monitoring and recording with high image quality is possible due to the ability to output two 4K signals simultaneously using HDMI, 12G-SDI, 4x3G-SDI and Display Port.
In addition to this video outputs, the 4klear is also equiped 2 x RJ-45 for 10/100/1000 Mbpsnetwork connectivity (Record to network locations + live stream), 4 USB 3.0 ports, an audio interface and control interfaces composed of 8 DIP Switch, an RS232 port, and a VGA HID touch monitor